Be on the lookout for your student’s 2nd quarter progress reports. They are being sent home today! Each student has worked very hard to continue making progress academically and socially/emotionally! I am thoroughly enjoying the learning that has taken place and am impressed everyday with their ability!
In the last quarter we have our work cut out for us! See below for a quick description of upcoming units.
· Continue with fractions and decimal unit
· Begin data and geometry units
· Continue tackling complex texts
· Historical Fiction Literature Circles
· Grammar and conventions practice
· Choice (poetry, comic books, fairy tales)
· Continue Circuits and Pathways
· Economics Unit
· Continue with patterns and Greek and Latin Roots
*Many parents have asked for homework over Spring break. I truly feel like the students need a break from our academic rigor. However, if you would like to implement Raz-Kids and Khan Academy into your routine, feel free! I am looking forward to continuing this year!